Thursday, January 3, 2013

A Little Lucy Makes the Work Day Brighter!!!

So.. Its a couple of days after New Years Day and it's back to work for me. I can't believe the holidays are over! Well, tell that to the Christmas tree and holiday cards adorning our living room. I guess I'll get to all that over the weekend...oops...

Since its a work day, I don't have too much to post. Working on one for the weekend. But I'll leave you with someone who's been on my heart the whole holiday...

Lucille Ball!! Who doesnt love her! She was hilarious and entertaining, to say the least, in her television life. She was ballsy, sexy (yes, I said it! I think she was a hottie) and spoke her mind in her everyday life. Like I said, she's part of the reason I love the 50s so much. And she's a fellow Leo!!

"I'm happy that I have brought laughter because I have been shown by many the value of it in so many lives, in so many ways." Lucille Ball

We will alway Love Lucy!



Pics from last.fm




Pics from Life Magazine






1 comment:

  1. She was a gorgeous woman! No Cuban man would marry a woman that didn't have curves heheh xox

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...