Friday, February 8, 2013

S.O.S.!!!! BLOGGER DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sigh...

Ok... So that may be a little dramatic but that's how I feel today. I've been doing soooo well. Taking Vitamin C and echinacea, drinking fluids and tea, washing my hands and using hand sanitizer like a mad woman and... I STILL GOT SICK!!! Ugh! Only happens to me... And on top of it all NYC is supposed to see a huge snowstorm this weekend so it's a double downer. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE snow and I'm totally a winter girl, but if we get as much snow as the forecasters are talking about it's not going to be pretty.

So because I'm sick I was not able to do my Viva outfit post this week (Waaahhh). But Honey brought me home something that made me feel a little better.

The nail polish and lipstick from MAC's Archie's Girls collection!!! I don't know whose idea it was to make a makeup collection based on Betty and Veronica but it was a great one. And since Archie, and his girls and their funny love triangle has been around since 1941(with the Betty and Veronica series running from 1950 through the 80s), I don't feel bad about not posting something vintage appropriate!! HAHA!



I LOVE IT!!!! It's super cute and super girlie!!!

Of course the pink nail polish, "Cosmic Cutie" is my favorite. It's a soft pink. A little softer than a hot pink but not as soft as a pastel pink (if that makes any sense).










...And the lipstick, "Ronnie Red" is definitely more pink than red (although it looks pretty red on my hand, it really is more pink than I thought it would be (think a cross between fuchsia and red)... but I like it. It is going to be perfect for spring!






LOVE the packaging!









Sorry the lighting is sooooo bad. Its really starting to come down outside. Right now I can hear ice hitting the windows. I'm gonna go make some nice, hot tea and settle in with a fleece blanket and my I Love Lucy dvd collection.

I hope you all have a fantastic weekend!!! STAY WARM AND TOASTY!! Especially if you live in the Northeast!!

xoxo




post signature

1 comment:

  1. Awesome!! Awwww your Honey is a honey heheehe I love that you got all that!! Yeah! Feel better mama! xox

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...