Friday, March 1, 2013

My Viva Swimsuit Reveal! Viva Las Vegas COUNTDOWN!!! 28 Days To Go!

I FINALLY ORDERED A SWIMSUIT...



(drum roll please)... ... ... ...



And here it is! My latest Etsy score!






 Its a 1950's Abercrombie & Fitch swimsuit!

YAY!! I love it!! I think it suits me. Its so very girly. I adore it!

That's about as far as my post goes. HAHA! I just wanted to share with you guys because I love it so. I can hardly wait for it to arrive!!



Have a fabulous Friday!!
Oh. And happy first day of MARCH!!! (hold on, warmer weather is on the way!)
xoxo

post signature

8 comments:

  1. Oh how cute! What a winner! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Love the flowers ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! So flirty and feminine :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm super excited to wear it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am terribly behind on my blog reading. What a fantastic suit. Love the little blue flowers. You'll look fantastic!

    Hope to see you in it at the pool party.

    HRF

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...