Sunday, March 24, 2013

So Many Things, So Little Time!

So I have decided not to do anymore blogging until I get back from Las Vegas. There is soooo much going on right now.  There are so many things that I need to get accomplished before I go. Not even just packing wise but on the ballet teacher front.

My NJ ballerinas have been preparing all year for an international ballet exam given by the Royal Academy of Dance in London, England. An examiner from London is coming to examine their skill in ballet. THE DAY AFTER I GET BACK!!!!!!!!!!! Needless to say I'm stressed and can think of nothing else but Vegas and ballet!! I know they'll do well but as a teacher you are always stressed until everything is said and done.

I was going to do a baking post today but I ended up having to spring clean because my puppy sitters need to do the puppy sitting at our apartment because their room-mate is cat sitting a sick cat at their place!!! So I have to clean the place from top to bottom by myself because Honey had to work. So far only the kitchen and laundry have gotten done. Hopefully Honey can to the bedroom and living room tomorrow.

Whew... I just made myself tired all over again!

For those that don't follow me on or don't have Instagram I'll try to put a super short post up a few times while we are gone, then do a big post when we return (after the RAD exam of course).

So I'm off!!! See you lovlies on the other side, where it's going to be sunny and WARM (expecting snow in NYC tomorrow on top of everything else!!!)

xoxo



post signature

4 comments:

  1. I hope you have lots of fun and good look on the exam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, have so much fun!! I'm so jealous!!! Don't know if I've mentioned that before!

    Jordan
    http://jordansvintagekitchen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh don't say snow!! hehe I know how you feel having so much to do and on your mind. I would love to see you perform one day! Good luck with all of it-it will all fall into place! HUGS! xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soooo exciting! I'm going to travel there is spirit with you, okay? :)

    Have an amazing time, dear gal!!!
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...